- Opening Service and Launch Ceremony - 24/03/2022 - 10:30 am
- Food for the Journey – A Spirituality Taster Day - 13/04/2022 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Purchase the Priory! - 11/05/2022 - 7:30 pm
- Priory Visions - 18/05/2022 - 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Priory Visions Today - 18/05/2022 - 6:00 pm
- Music Matters Day Workshop - 08/06/2022 - 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Music Matters Choir/Jenny Bray Ensemble - 08/06/2022 - 7:30 pm
- Medieval Summer Fayre - 22/06/2022 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Old Town Summer Festival - 29/06/2022 - 07/07/2022 - All Day
- Priory 900 Songs of Praise - 30/06/2022 - 6:30 pm
- Old Town Day - 07/07/2022 - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Old Town Summer Festival - Town Criers Competition and Parade of Criers - 07/07/2022 - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Pilgrimage for All: York Minster to Bridlington Priory - 22/08/2022 - 28/08/2022 - All Day
- Pilgrimage from Beverley to Bridlington (Priory Walking Club) - 26/08/2022 - 28/08/2022 - All Day
- Pilgrimage Finale - 28/08/2022 - 5:30 pm
- Celebrating the Heritage Conference - 14/09/2021 - 15/09/2021 - All Day
- Our Priory Story - 12/10/2021 - 7:30 pm
well done David , after winning a Town Crier competition you brought the competition to Bridlington , this is the first time this has ever happened, it must put us on the map , don’t forget to visit the Old Town and visit the Bayle Museum and the Priory Church
there is a guided walk around the Priory Church and old Monastery site at 2p.m. on the afternoon of the JULY 6th , for £ 2.00, ALL funds raised to the Priory funds.
These would look good printed onto canvas & put into your auction.
Thank you, Phil! They would be a fantastic addition, so we would be very happy to have one.
Great to meet you both - we made it to Wallsend this afternoon - enjoy the rest of your pilgrimage
Great to meet you all on the Hadrian’s Wall walk. Congratulations to you all completing the walk. Nancy
Greetings from your fellow pilgrims from Beverley to Bridlington. Anthony led our morning prayer in the Minster and before we set off Evelyn led us in our Pilgrims song which we sang as we left the Minster. There were 19 of us as we left (Julie took the pictures) and our support party of Pat W and John F. They kept us well supplied with drinks and scones which were needed as it was a really a hot day (29 Celsius when we left Scorborough). We arrived at Watton slightly earlier than planned having only “lost” 5 pilgrims on the way (they were all planned, or so they say).
We hope it will be cooler tomorrow when 10 of us set off for Harpham.
Thank you for your greetings fellow pilgrims - received after we have met up but it was a great moment at Boynton. Nancy